Outdoor Prefabricated Substation European Style Electrical
Substation Box high voltage switchgear components
KYN28-12 armored removable AC metal-enclosed switchgear is suitable
for three-phase AC rated voltage 12kV, rated frequency 50Hz power
system, used to receive and distribute electrical energy and
control, protect and monitor the circuit.
This product complies with GB3906 "3~35kV AC metal-enclosed
switchgear", GB/T11022 "High-voltage switchgear and control
equipment standard common technical requirements", IEC60298 ``rated
voltage 1KV above 52KV and below AC metal enclosure switch
equipment and control equipment" , DL/T404 "Indoor AC High Voltage
Switchgear Ordering Technical Conditions" standard requirements.
Model and its meaning
①High voltage armored switch cabinet
④Design serial number
⑥Vacuum circuit breaker
⑦Spring operating mechanism
⑨Rated short-circuit breaking current
⑩One time plan number
Conditions of Use
• The upper limit of ambient air temperature +40°C, the lower limit
•Maximum altitude of equipment installation site: 1000m
•Environmental humidity Daily average relative humidity W 95%
Monthly average relative humidity W 90%
• The earthquake intensity does not exceed 8 degrees
• The surrounding air should not be significantly polluted by
corrosive or combustible gas, water vapor, etc.
• No serious pollution and frequent severe vibration.
|Power frequency withstand voltage||Rated insulation level||KV||Between phases and to the ground: 42; Fracture: 48|
|Lightning strike||KV||Between phases and to the ground: 75; Fracture: 85|
|Circuit breaker rated current||A||630, 1250, ,1600,2000,2500,3150,4000|
|Switch cabinet rated current||A||630, 1250, ,1600,2000,2500,3150,4000|
|Rated short-circuit breaking current||kA||20,25,31.5,40|
|Rated short-time withstand current of main circuit||kA/4s||20,25,31.5,40|
Installation dimension drawing
A. Busbar room
B. Circuit breaker handcart room
C. Cable room
D, relay instrument room leak pressure device
1, 1 Waidi
1, 2 Secondary wiring trough
2. Branch bus
3. Busbar casing
4. Main bus
5. Static contact device
6. Static contact box
7. Current transformer
8. Grounding switch
10. Lightning arrester
11. Ground bus
12. Loading and unloading partitions
13. Partition (trap)
14. Secondary plug
15. Circuit breaker handcart operating mechanism
16. Circuit breaker handcart
17. Withdrawable horizontal partition
18. Grounding switch operating mechanism
19. Bottom plate
Need to know when ordering
Users need to provide the following information if ordering
• Main circuit plan number, purpose and main line system diagram,
distribution room layout diagram and arrangement diagram, etc.
• Requirements for control, measurement and protection functions of
switchgear, as well as requirements for other locking and automatic
• The model, specification and quantity of the main electrical
components in the switchgear.
• If the busbar bridge connection is required between switchgear or
the incoming cabinet, the rated current carrying capacity of the
busbar bridge, the span of the busbar bridge, the height from the
ground and other specific requirements data should be provided.
• When the switchgear is used under special environmental
conditions, it should be specified when ordering.
• Other special requirements.